Working at Woodcroft
What makes us a thriving school and a rewarding place to work?
- A varied multi ethnic pupil group with a wide range of abilities.
- A talented, enthusiastic and friendly multidisciplinary team.
- Beautiful forest surroundings with easy access to and from Central, North and East London.
- Extensive induction training in autism and complex needs, and behavioural and communication strategies.
- A continuous professional development programme, including a dedicated staff training website.
- Structured career progression, including opportunities to take on curricular, management or other additional responsibilities based on your interests and abilities.
- A competitive and progressive pay structure.
- Sensible workload, working hours and holidays.
We look for talented, committed applicants who can demonstrate how their personal qualities, experience and education can benefit both our pupils and organisation. Experience of special needs education, including autism, challenging behaviour or communication strategies, is a definite advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. If you would like us to keep your completed application on file for future vacancies, please contact Trish at email@example.com
Woodcroft is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Posts advertised are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and are subject to police and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.